Orange County is an ecosystem of 34 cities, a thriving hot spot for innovation and self-expression. From booming career opportunities to culture, food and experiences, there are endless reasons around why people choose to live and work here. As we return to our offices and get back out to our favorite places, we have a fresh perspective on all the things we love and have missed about our community. We want to hear why YOU live here and see O.C. through your eyes.
My OC Video Challenge
Be A Local Ambassador
- Send us a 60 second (or less) video compilation showing off the city you live in, tell us what you love the most about it, why you chose to live here and don’t forget to mention where you work and what you do professionally. Bonus points for creativity!
- 2-4 photos of you, both in your work environment and out in your city. Feel free to throw in some selfies 😀
- 1 short paragraph describing your city and why you have chosen to live here
- Entry Deadline: October 31, 2021
We are looking for the doers, the dreamers and achievers. You may be working in a start-up environment, a mature business or perhaps an entrepreneur forging your own path. Tell us your story and how O.C. enables you to succeed. Must live and work in Orange County.
Great question! The best entries will be chosen to become ambassadors to their city. Ambassadors will be featured on our website and social media, where others who are interested about life in O.C. can hear your story. EnvisionOC will be selecting one (1) ambassador from each city in O.C.
There will be one grand prize winner, selected by EnvisionOC, to receive a top quality merchandise bundle valued at $25,000
Prizes include Disneyland tickets, Angels Baseball tickets, Anaheim Ducks tickets, Dinner at Mastro’s Restaurant, Amazon gift card and more!! The first 50 entries will even receive 2 free entree vouchers for Chipotle. Enter now before it’s too late!
- We encourage participants to follow local, social distance guidelines
- Participants must live and work in Orange County.
- All submission must be made prior to 9:00 pm PT on Sunday, October 31, 2021
- Incomplete entries will not be accepted
- Must be 18+ years of age to participate
- See full terms and conditions here
Looking for Inspiration? Watch our sample entry
Powered by CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County
Working together to build a thriving Orange County for all. Here are some of the local organizations enabling diversity, inclusion and innovation here in our backyard.