NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the https://envisionyouroc.com/ambassador/ and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Orange County, California, and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations including current health, hygiene and social distance standards set by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), state of California and the County of Orange. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on July 15, 2021 and ending Novemer 5, 2021. All online entries must be received by 11:59 pm PT, November 5, 2021, unless the campaign period is extended by CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County. The winner will be notified by December 31, 2021.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://envisionyouroc.com/ambassador/. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a merchandise bundle valued at approximately $25,000. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County. Winner will be notified by September 30, 2021, via email. Within five (5) days following selection of Winner. CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County‘s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County, anyone acting on behalf of CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County, and CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. Content submitted must not promote commercial properties or places of business without permission from the establishment. Content submitted must not include photo or video footage of minors without consent from their parent or guardian. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County’s control negatively affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) a change in Campaign structure is implemented by CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County. CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. By entering this challenge, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.